It has come to my attention, after reading my sister’s post, that this here blog has shown a distinct lack of lists in recent years. This is unacceptable considering my love for list-making and therefore, in true H-copying-S-in-‘most-everything fashion, I am also going to be making lists on current goals I have for a healthier body, heart and mind. This reminds me of the time S convinced me to start a diary saying we’ll both keep diaries, then exchange and read when we reach the ripe old age of 20. Well, let’s just say she had a growth spurt and turned 20 a few days later. 😀
Back to the lists!
- Drink more water. Drink more water. Drink more water and then you won’t have to cry about dehydration induced headaches and fatigue.
- Eat well and get in good shape.
- Stop and recognize what leads you to that stressful frenzy, then avoid doing that the next time.
- Relax, take your time and enjoy simple tasks. It’s okay to let some things just be. When you have a 4 and 2 year old in the house, things have a tendency to not stay put in right angles and that is alright.
- Be more consistent with learning the Qur’an.
- Stay offline more often.
- Every once in a while, visit a neighbour or call a grandparent.
- Be kinder.
There, that ought to be a decent start.